Going with the Flow – January 2014
What a difference a week makes! Last Monday in our home state of Tennessee, it was -5°. Today finds us turning on the air conditioner in sunny Florida as we wend our way from Jacksonville to The Villages, near Ocala. We’ve started our first road trip of 2014 with a bang.
Some of the high points so far are:
- A super great host in Jacksonville who fed us gourmet food, killer coffee and joined us in an impromptu evening of Christmas caroling. What fun!
- An enthusiastic crowd for both of our Sunday presentations
- A surprise visit from The Queen of Heavy Mental—Jana Stanfield
- Special guests (fans from Karen’s country music days) who flew in from Virginia, as well as old friends from St. Augustine and Amelia Island.
- An impromptu mini house concert with old and new friends
Thought for the day:
Unstructured time leaves room for magic.
Going with the Florida flow and sending lots of love your way,
Karen & Stowe